金曜日, 3月 20, 2009

Time to let go of something?

I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T
A-L-E-X-B-E-R-R-I-A-N
Two different words.

It is just about the time I came to Paris for; I expected it much earlier, which is why I've been so thrown off and nervous here, yet it didn't come. Finally I have the chance to make friends with French people. Well, hopefully! I called the treasurer of the team again 20 minutes ago, read, 2:08 PM, to remind him about me going, and I think I woke him up. Fuck! He seems to be a nice person, though, and he told me to call back in half an hour. 5 minutes left? Wow, I'm so nervous. Well, I hope that's not another bad start!

I'm running out of starting time to make. I've been extending the countdown from the start of the race for awhile, and I haven't allowed the gun to fire. When it does fire I fear it might shoot faster than 330 m/s ± .6ºC at STP. That wouldn't be good.

Seriously, I've done nothing here. I've worked to understand things without doing school work. That doesn't work. Needs more (line) integrity. Over dS.

I'm about to go to a French library and do work. My friends are mostly not around this weekend, so I am again alone. Alone in a time of testing.

This is difficult. -2 minutes left. And not the phone call. Just being here is.

I'll be back for the summer...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Leave a comment.
Laisse-moi un commentaire.