火曜日, 3月 10, 2009

La noche es after mí / Magnets

Long story short, I had about 3 hours of exercise in Japan per day if you add up all the biking and the frisbee. You might say biking and frisbee ain't shit, but frisbee for 1.5 hours is pretty considerable and biking involved a 1-gear bike and hills all over the place, and, naturally, being who I am, biking hard and fast, always. That's what I wish shopping in the US were like-- go out, buy only what you can fit in your bike basket and bookbag, go back home, and have spent very little money but very many calories. I apparently came home from frisbee I mean Japan looking much healthier than before, at least according to my aunt. I'm afraid I'm going to come back home from France looking rather gaunt like I always do after Tufts semesters. That's no good. Fuck.

Well, absent the (perfect amount of) exercise I have been staying up to horribly late hours and not gotten much out of Paris. I tried to go to bed at midnight four hours ago but that didn't work. Zzz. I'm tired now but who knows whether I'll be able to fall asleep?

You know, there's something about magnets. Their attraction depends on their distance, no matter what you put between them, as long as that thing doesn't exert too much magnetic force itself. You can put a terribly dense brick between two powerful magnets and they'll stick to the brick.

I might need some distance.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Leave a comment.
Laisse-moi un commentaire.