月曜日, 2月 02, 2009

So far behind. Wait,wait,wait,wait

I want to cut the spaces in between the commas. I want to go and get what I want right now. But I can't.

Too bad.

I'm about gone. I need to get my schedule ready for what is basically tomorrow and I really really don't know what I'm going to do about it. I'm pretty stressed out and the fact that I'm sick and that this week's fling is over is not good. I know that all I really really need to do is surf through the information on the web, on, yes, PDFs. I hate PDFs.

I can't even remember the classes I said I liked. I really don't remember. Uh, oh.

This methodology class is killing me and I'm in constant dread of the professor. I don't hate him, I just fear him.

I don't wish I were back in Japan, I don't wish I were home, I wish I were in Paris. I am. But my life here so far has been overwhelming. Too many new experiences and not enough time to catch them all and write them all down. Not enough time to catch up with them all and tie them all down. Not enough time for me.

This isn't easy. This is not easy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Leave a comment.
Laisse-moi un commentaire.